Monday 7 April 2008

Welcome!!!

Ok I'm new to this blogging malarky, so be gentle.

I'm planning to post the highs and the lows of playing poker as a serious recreational player.

I'm not a pro and don't think I want to be one, but I love the game and the challenges it represents.

I've been playing for about 3 years and managed to profit in my 2nd and 3rd year and paid off the amounts I lost by ways of tuition in the first year.

Over the past couple of years I've been fortunate to qualify for some great festival events, and GUKPT events and have managed a couple of minor cashes in events like the Grosvenor Grand Prix, European Amatuer Poker Champs, European Deep Stack Champs and GUKPT, but still working on that big pay day.

Aim this year is to qualify for the WSOP Main Event, but thats proving harder than I thought, oh and make a 3rd years profit.

The first 3 months of this year have started well and I'm currently $11541 in profit.

So let the shared journey begin and I hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

Wowwza welcome to the world of Poker blogs Gimac. If blog input is anyway like ya forum input then u ganna be big man and I mean mean big-lolol. Ive linked you already to ours and do the same for us please. GL and see u at the Virgin if not before.
If we can be of any help on any stuff then just ask.

TEAMDOBB said...

http://teamdobbs.blogspot.com/

gyposdog said...

good luck

skipper said...

nice one gordon, hope you get a bit of fun out of your blog skipper