Tuesday 8 April 2008

Back to winning ways

Online frenzy tonight.

Target events:

Virgin VIP2 Freeroll

$10k Gtd PKR

$4k Gtd PKR

Virgin WSOP Qualifier

$25 Omaha PKR

Ok go out of Virgin VIP2 after an uneventfull tournie.

$10k Gtd get chips in after flopping top pair vs fish who cant laydown AK and rivers an A. $33 loss.

Win seat to Virgin WSOP Final, I already have one so $400 added to roll.

$25 Omaha I final table but finish on bubble in 5th. $27 loss.

$4k Gtd on PKR. Cruise into final and am chip leader with 5 left when I get 44 manage to see a free flop which comes J 4 10. I bet out and fish pushes allin with J 10, I'm only too happy to call, but he hits his 4 outer and gets a J on the river. Manage to get to heads up but have a chip deficit. Manage to claw my way up to even, and get chips in with AJ vs KJ. Flop comes 10 J K 6 K and i get outdrawn finishing 2nd for an $1020 profit.

$1360 profit.

A good nights play.

No comments: