Monday 14 April 2008

Marathon Cash Game Session

Sunday 3pm having crashed out of $60 Terminator early doors. But cash game just starting, so I take a seat. It's a table with a mixture of local players and visiting festival goers. I sit with $400 on the $2/$4 PL table with high hopes. For the next 7 hours I seesaw from $400 down to $30 and back up again. I then decide this game is a bust, but I don't want to leave with a loss, so decide to leave once I get back up to $400. 2 hours later I'm still sat on $370 and can't seem to break back through to $400. Then in a rush filled 60 minute period I turn from $370 into $1850. I leave after 10 and a half hours of play tired but happy to leave with a nice profit after all. Good things do come to those who wait.


Overall profit for weekend, taking into account all expenses, $2060. Sweet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow U rock Mr. Congrats on ur wins. Looks awsome this site, but wondering on the background color black? Would think white might b a lil easier. But over all thumbs up looks great.......
Keep them comming I'll check back from time to time to see how ur doing.
Cyn..........

GiMac said...

Thanks for the feedback Cynders