Saturday 25 February 2012

WBCOOP 2012 Event #7 Resumé

Well tbh this was a very uneventful tournament. Only hand of note was when on a 5c8s5d3d6c board I call a Russians bluff with A4 & was right. Ofc I gave a little needle telling him that I had "pwned another ruskie". He makes the fatal mistake of replying and getting involved in a discussion whereby he insists he isn't bothered that I had pwned him. Well he certainly was bothered 2 rounds later when I caught him at it again and knocked him out, lol.

Anyway ended up getting a bit short. SB had open shipped when folded to him for 3 rounds so I am just looking for a hand to catch him. I get KQ which is well ahead of his range & snap call his predicted shove. He has J9o. Window card is J then A and of course 4 bricks to follow, gg me finished 12th, so locked up a $22 SCOOP ticket.

No comments: