Monday 20 February 2012

Goodbye 2011 and hello 2012

Well 2011 was pretty uneventful. Apart from working to scrape a mediocre living during the recession, poker had to take a bit of a back seat. I managed to do a $50 challenge where I built $50 up to $2k and that took most of the year, lol. Anyway hopefully with the worst of the recession behind us and work settling down a bit 2012 will be a little more poker orientated.

I have started the year by taking onboard some poker coaches and hopefully their help with SNG strategy will bear fruit. Fingers crossed.

I've also joined Team Blue Blood, with added value leagues etc from Blue Square.

The APAT National league has been announced too so Sundays from March 11th onwards on PokerStars, I will be found playing for Scotland.

The PokerStars WBCOOP is coming soon in March, and hopefully I will be allowed to enter again.

At some point in the year I hope to be able to play a couple of UKIPT and GUKPT events, but we'll have to see.

Anyway, it may be a bit late but all the best for 2012 and lets do some damage!!!

No comments: