Monday 11 August 2008

Good day on PKR but got robbed.

Being running well again on PKR and today managed 3 x top 4 finishes for a net of $420.

But every silver lining has a cloud and in the $2k gtd short handed tournie managed to get my short stack to 3 handed and scraped my way up to just about equal chips with the other 2 players. Then this happens.

SB vs BB

SB raises, I call in BB with 78

Flop a beautiful 7 8 8

He bets, I call

Turn 10

He bets, I raise, he calls

River 10

He bets which he has done with A on double paired board a few times, so i push all in and he calls with K 10

runner runner 1.68% bad beat.

OUCH!!!!

1 comment:

Steve H. said...

Hi mate
just found your blog and have put a link on from mine to yours mate, hope you will do the same..

Good luck at the table mukka